Workshop postponements and cancelations
Please note that we are unable to refund other out of pocket costs incurred relating to a postponement or cancelation.
In-person workshops that we organize and craft vouchers
We reserve the right to postpone the workshop due to unexpected circumstances that are out of my control for example if the venue becomes unavailable or we are told that we need to self-isolate.
In such circumstances, I will reschedule another date for when it is safe to resume again if the workshop is suitable or we may be able to change to an online zoom workshop instead.
If you are unable to attend the alternative date you have the option of:
- Receive a credit note against another workshop or item.
- Or you can request a refund. Please note that vouchers can not be refunded but may be used against an alternative workshop or towards purchasing an item.
Cancelling your place on a workshop
- Cancelation is possible up until 2 weeks before the workshop is due to take place. I will deduct any administration/ out of pocket expenses , or if you prefer you can request a transfer to another course, or receive a credit note.
In-person workshops booked via another organization
If you wish to cancel a workshop that has been purchased via another organization’s website etc, then your agreement is with them and so their terms and conditions apply.
Online virtual workshops
Work at your own leisure workshops
- If you have purchased a kit and the code has not been issued then please contact me to cancel the workshop, you will then need to return the unused kit at your own expense, please note that any out of pocket expenses may be deducted.
Virtual workshops taught via Zoom etc through my shop or Craft Courses
- Changing the date of the workshop – please contact me to discuss an alternative date. if you wish to cancel the fee will be returned minus any out of pocket expenses.
- If you have purchased a kit as part of the workshop you may return the unused kit at your own expense and cancel the booking, the fee will be returned minus any out of pocket expenses.