Workshop postponements and cancelations
Please note that we are unable to refund other out of pocket costs incurred relating to a postponement or cancelation.
In-person workshops that we organize and craft vouchers
We reserve the right to postpone the workshop due to unexpected circumstances that are out of my control for example if the venue becomes unavailable or we are told that we need to self-isolate.
In such circumstances, I will reschedule another date for when it is safe to resume again if the workshop is suitable or we may be able to change to an online zoom workshop instead.
If you are unable to attend the alternative date you have the option of:
- Receive a credit note against another workshop or item.
- Or you can request a refund, please note that a small administration fee may be deducted depending on notice received. Please note that vouchers can not be refunded but may be used against an alternative workshop or towards purchasing an item.
Canceling your place on a workshop
- A minimum of 4 weeks notice is needed to receive a full refund,
- Cancelation up until 2 weeks before the workshop is due to take place. I will deduct any administration cost, or if you prefer you can request a transfer to another course, or receive a credit note.
- You can also request a credit voucher or gift voucher or transfer to an alternative workshop if space is available
In-person workshops booked via another organization
If you wish to cancel a workshop that has been purchased via another organization’s website etc, then your agreement is with them and so their terms and conditions apply.
Online virtual workshops
Work at your own pace workshops
- Once the kit has been sent a code has been issued the fee is nonrefundable.
- If you have purchased a kit and the code has not been issued then please contact me to cancel the workshop, you will then need to return the unused kit at your own expense, please note that any out of pocket expenses may be deducted.
Virtual workshops taught via Zoom etc through my shop or Craft Courses
- Changing the date of the workshop – please contact me to discuss an alternative date.
- If you have purchased a kit as part of the workshop you may return the unused kit at your own expense and cancel the booking, the fee will be returned minus any out of pocket expenses. Please contact me if you wish to choose this option.