Here are the details about relating to booking a workshop
- If I am offering the workshop myself you have the option to pay using bacs – bank transfer, PayPal, gift voucher, or the good old-fashioned cheque. please allow enough time if you wish to pay by cheque.
- If you wish to redeem one of my gift vouchers against a workshop please contact me to arrange
- If you wish to use a Craft Course Gift Vouchers to purchase a workshop please read their terms and conditions once a voucher is allocated it can not be canceled
- Before contacting me to book a place please read the following information.
- By accepting these General terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have your legal guardian’s permission. and that you have read and agree to the information set out under my terms and conditions and cancelations and postponements page.
What happens when I book a place on a workshop
Once the workshop place has been confirmed, I will contact you one week before the workshop is due to take place with joining details, I may contact you before it anything changes, for example, we need to change the venue etc. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
What happens if the workshop is full?
If the workshop is full I am happy to add your details to a waiting list and if someone can’t attend I will contact you to offer you the option of taking part, also there is enough interest I will arrange a second date. If you wish to stay informed and go on my mailing list please let me know as I will need your permission to send you further details.
I also offer the option of private bookings and bespoke workshop for details click here
I will endeavor to make sure that all of my workshops are accessible to the public and that they meet the needs of the students where ever possible.
It is the choice of the student to advise me if they consider that they have a disability or barrier to learning and to let me know if there is anything that I can do to assist them to participate in the workshop.
If a student requires additional assistance to participate they are welcome to bring an assistant at no extra charge…
Guides, hints and tips
I usually provide a hints and tips sheet for many of the traditional crafts workshops that I offer designed to help you to carry on at home as well as providing you with further resources.
Please feel free to take your own notes or take photographs of each stage if it will help your recollection.
Please note that all of the information that I produce myself is copyright and only for use by individuals or as a voluntary not for profit-making activity. If you wish to use the information as a resource to run paid workshops etc you will need to contact me to ask my permission before doing so.
Organisations and private bookings
If you wish to engage me to deliver a workshop or work with you in another way please view the background and experience page
Updated 08/10/2020 2020