As well as offering my workshops I have many years of experience providing activities with the community. Working across the age groups in many different environments, I can adapt my activities and create bespoke activates to suit from small have a go activities through to large scale projects and I am happy to advise you on the types of activities. that will meet your needs.
Example of previous projects and clients include
- Providing community activities and bespoke projects with various councils and organisations within Hampshire, Eastleigh, Fareham, Portsmouth, Test Valley, New Forest etc for community events, environment projects , countryside crafts and family days.
- Working with community and education settings in schools, home education, and holiday settings providing a series of events , training, projects and one of events.
- Providing a range of challenge-based activities for corporate events e.g Goodwood Members meet weekend. providing demonstrations at various events including Arlesford Agricultural Show, Netley Pumpkin Festival.
- Providing activates at various music festivals including Blissfields Music Festival, and Purbeck Folk Festival. I have also been invited to attend large scale events such as the John Lewis Open Farm Sunday at the Leckford Estate events and Carfest South etc
- Willow lantern and sculpture workshops and training with clients which include Winchester Cathedral and Test Valley/ Rushmoor Borough Council etc with schools and the community. for more details
Activities can include providing demonstrations and educational talks and offering a range of taster activities designed to engage . These activities can be tailored to a variety of audiences and abilities.
If I am working at large events for a period of days or working on large projects I bring an assistant to work with me and provide training for volunteers etc.
For further details about creating lantern making and paper structures