In addition to my workshops and events work
I am also an experienced artist and qualified trainer who has provided workshops and projects in many different environments and I have many years experience. ( for more information about me )
I have been fortunate to have worked with many well-known clients for example
- Coordinating large scale events, engaging and training volunteers to help me to deliver projects with the community as part of a multi-agency team. examples of this include coordinating and Winchester Cathedral Lantern Festival as well as providing the willow lantern workshops for two years.
- Provide outreach arts activities in the community for various museums and art centres
- I have worked on projects and delivered activities for various local authorities, schools, art organisations and the public sector, arts and business organisations and clients such as Goodwood Motorsports.
- I have delivered workshops and displays at many different music festivals, countryside and agricultural shows.
- Creating land art in the forest and willow structures in schools and community gardens.
- And last but not least I provide my own workshops in community halls and for private bookings
I have an up to date enhanced DBS certificate as does any paid staff member who works for me. I have the following insurances in place -Public Liability and Employers Liability. (£5 m) .
I hold a range of relevant qualification including the PTLLS teaching adults certificate, Training the Trainer OCN, IOSH Health and Safety – Managing Safely certificate, Emergency First Aid, and have many training certificates relating to supporting the community as well as a Cultural Studies B A.Degree.
- I am a practising artist and have exhibited my work in a variety of venues and galleys
- In conjunction with my creative practice, I have over 20 years of, experience of working in rural and inner-city environments with public and voluntary sector organisations in the south of Hampshire
- I am also an experienced event coordinator and have experience of co-coordinating and working in partnership with others to create many different events, projects, festivals and creative projects.