In addition to my workshops and events work
I am a experienced artist and qualified trainer who has providing workshops and projects in many different environments. I provide tailored arts participation / activities and projects for many different organisations, examples of previous projects, include.
- Creating public murals,
- Engaging people in environmental/recycling projects,
- Working with museums and art centres to provide outreach arts activities in the community,
- Coordinating large scale events , engaging and training volunteers to help me to deliver projects with the community as part of a multi agency team ,
- Working with schools to develop a theme or project,
- Creating land art in the forest and willow structures in schools and community gardens.
I have an up to date enhanced DBS certificate as does any paid staff member who works for me. I have the following insurances in place -Public Liability and Employers Liability. (£5 m) .
I hold a range of relevant qualification including the PTLLS teaching adults certificate, Training the Trainer OCN, IOSH Health and Safety – Managing Safely certificate, Emergency First Aid , and have many training certificates relating to supporting the community as well as a Cultural Studies B A.
- I am a practicing artist and have exhibited my work in a variety of venues and gallerys in Eastleigh, Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth and Totton.
- In conjunction with my creative practice I have over 20 years of experience of working in rural and inner city environments with public and voluntary sector organizations in Eastleigh, Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester.
- I am also a experienced event coordinator and to many years experience of co-coordinating various events and projects and for two years I coordinated Winchester Lantern Parade in behalf of Winchester Cathedral .